Entry Submission Deadlines 2013 IMPACT Awards entry submission is now closed.
Early bird - Friday, June 28, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
Regular - Friday, July 12, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
Late - Friday, August 23, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.
- You may submit as many different entries as you wish. Submit a completed entry form for each individual entry. No promotional packaging such as special boxes etc. may be included, though it may be described in your entry and electronic images or photos may be included. Entries may be made electronically via upload to the PRSA of Southern Arizona’s ftp site, mailed, or dropped off (see below).
- List the primary entrant and the entrant’s organization on the entry form, along with any contributors. Although only one award will be issued to each winner, you will have the opportunity to purchase additional Awards of Excellence and Awards of Merit after the awards ceremony.
- Payment: Payment and the entry form must accompany all entries at the time of submission or they will not be accepted. If sending one check or making one online payment to cover multiple entries, please include an entry form with each submission. Online payment allows you to make one payment for up to seven entries.
Submission(s) and Payment Options:
- Upload entry(ies) to the ftp site - Ftp upload and online payment available Friday, May 17, 2013 through Friday, August 23, 2013, 5:00 p.m. Pay the entry submission(s) fee online. An email receipt will be sent to you upon entry registration that includes payment confirmation and ftp upload instructions. If confirmation is not received, it is the nominator’s responsibility to contact the IMPACT Awards chair to confirm receipt.
- Mailed submissions: Evan Sullivan | Strongpoint Marketing | 616 N. Country Club Road | Tucson, AZ 85716; payment must accompany your submission(s) or can be paid online at the time of mailing.
- Drop off submissions: Evan Sullivan | Strongpoint Marketing | 616 N. Country Club Road | Tucson, AZ 85716; payment must accompany your submission(s) or can be paid online at the time of drop off.
- Submissions must include a 1-2 page summary including a 3-5 line abstract stating problem, solution, and results as well as details on the four-step process: research, planning, execution, and results. See Categories & Criteria for more details. Summary pages should have 1" margins and be in an easily legible typeface.
- World Wide Web entries must include a web address and printouts or screen-grabs of sample pages.
- Any entries that include audio/visual elements must include a script.
- For the newsletter category, submit two issues from the past year.
Entry Deadlines and Fee:
- Early bird - Friday, June 28, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.; $30 PRSA Chapter member; $40 non-member
- Regular - Friday, July 12, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.; $40 PRSA Chapter member; $50 non-member
- Late - Friday August 23, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.; $50 PRSA Chapter member; $60 non-member
All entries for 2013 must be received in the mail, dropped off in person, or uploaded to the ftp site, with payment, no later than Friday, August 23, 2013, 5:00 p.m.
2013 Entry Form - Fillable
Contact: IMPACT Awards Chair Evan Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org,